Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Big Day

The day started out like any other day...if any other day usually starts with being in the hospital praying for an anesthesiologist to show up to place one's epidural.  But, in spite of that minor inconvenience, it was the most incredible day of my life and at 5:22a on November 4, my "ordinary day" transformed into the most extraordinary day of all.

Welcome to my blog.  First off, do not call DHS or HRS on me because of the title.  I am parenting under the influence of nothing but love.  I selected the title because I have been told by friends and family that I am going to be a pushover mom; I am totally enraptured by Little Sister.  I call her "Little Sister" because I always wanted one and to protect the innocent.  Check back often to hear about my adventures in life, love and parenting the most awesome little girl I've ever met!

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Can't wait to read future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so inspiring. I'm glad I'm done with having children.

    ReplyDelete