Thursday, April 5, 2012

A mom's best friend...WIPES

I am finding that there are a lot of things that I cannot live without now that I'm a mom.  Some of the stuff is really cool, like the Winkel, but some of the stuff is totally mundane, which brings me to WIPES!  Who knew that there were wipes for EVERY surface of the body?!?  Of course we have wipes for the tushie, which was the extent of my wipes knowledge.  But boy, I have obviously been living a sheltered life...we have wipes for face & hands, wipes to keep my hands clean for diaper changes on the go, wipes to keep her binkie clean, and my favorite...wipes for runny noses.  These have been indispensable during this rough allergy season.  So, I have channeled my inner Mr. Monk and always have wipes on the ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment