Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TEN DOWN! ~ 4.15.11

We are rolling along through another week.  As we chug into week #11, I can faintly see the light at the end of the first trimester tunnel!!!  As you know, I had a chance to see the little pumpkin on Wednesday during my appointment at See Baby.  Looking at the pictures, I think (s)he has probably inherited the Big Feet gene.  The foot was the clearest thing on the ultrasound.  :-)   My next appointments with my doctors aren't until May 5, so hopefully things will remain quiet and uneventful until then. 
Since we're all amongst friends, as most of y'all have suggested and I have dreaded, my boobs are rapidly expanding.  I keep trying to tell them telepathically that I am only getting ready to feed ONE baby, not all the troops in Iraq, but that doesn't seem to be working.  So, I'm torn with whether I should go bra shopping now, or if I need to wait in case they continue to grow.  At any rate, all I can think about is this musical number from Beaches as I contemplate my need for a new Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder.  I swear, if I end up looking like homechick at 26 sec, I will just DIE!!!  :-) 
But, it's all good!  The most important thing is that The Baby is snug as a bug in a rug.  Just keep the good vibes coming!!!
Much love,
Tshombe

No comments:

Post a Comment