Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A VERY Good Friday ~ 4.22.11

Ladies and gentleman,

I am pleased to announce that I am officially entering WEEK TWELVE of my pregnancy!  I know my excitement may get lost via e-mail, but trust me, if you want to know how I feel, click here and go to 59 sec.   Week #12 is significant because the risk for a miscarriage drops greatly at this point.  I know you've all been praying unceasingly for a healthy outcome for The Baby; reaching this milestone is so significant.  But, according to Mr. B, week 12 means nada because, "Ain't nothing gonna happen to that baby!  You're a B!  You were born to breed!"  Gee, thanks Daddy.  But, considering the fact that this is B grandbaby #10, I think he may be on to something.  :-)

This week was a bit rough in the beginning, but it's finishing up smoothly.  The Baby finally got me (Mommy thinks it's because I was so proud of the fact that I haven't had any morning sickness).  Well, that point of pride was shattered when I threw up in the Publix parking lot on Monday.  I couldn't even find a potted plant to hurl in (Bestie, I know you know what I mean).  :-)  But, I was not going to be defeated...I started feeling sick in Publix because of the smell of the rotisserie chicken, but I was able to make it out with my watermelon in hand.  I swear, I can eat watermelon for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I mean breakfastlunchanddinnah!  Listen, I hear someone's stomach growling...quick, get me some watermelon!  Yes, I had to go there..and you know why?  Cause the rent is too damn high!  :-)

Speaking of, Tampa peeps, thanks for all your realtor recommendations.  I'm gonna be reaching out to folks on Monday because that day is Confederate Memorial Day in the lovely state of Georgia and all state employees have the day off.  So I say, YEE HAW... I can use a day off!  For those of you who don't know, I'm starting to look at selling my Tampa place because life is becoming a bit too complicated and I don't feel like continuing to be a long distance landlord.  As Marvin Gaye says, I got to give it up.  (Can y'all tell that I love YouTube?)

Well lovelies, that's it for now.  Keep the good vibes coming!  The Baby, Daddy-O and I are most appreciative.

Have a blessed Easter,
Tshombe

No comments:

Post a Comment