Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lucky 13 ~ 4.29.11

Hi guys,
Guess what?!?  Tomorrow, The Baby and I complete week 12 and then it's on to WEEK #13 ...also known as the LAST WEEK of the first trimester!!  WOO HOO!  We've been in Chapel Hill, NC this week at a leadership retreat.  The Baby could not have been better once I got here. Week #11's drama continued into week #12 as I made a world tour of throwing up in various and sundry grocery store parking lots last weekend.  Luckily I haven't had any such mishaps here.  The food has been pretty good and the property is very serene, so all is well.
Thanks to Facebook, Miss Deeeeeee saw that I was in Raleigh this week and she commented that she would be here too.  As fate would have it, we are at the same hotel.  So, we've been able to hang out a bit and I was able to share my news with her in person.  Talk about surprised!!!  :-)
So, thank God for seeing us through another week.  We're headed back to Atlanta today and tomorrow Mommy arrives!!!  And then the fun really begins!  :-)
Much love,
Tshombe

No comments:

Post a Comment